Monduli Juu, situated 50 kms northwest of Arusha, is a cluster of four small villages – Emairete, Enguiki, Eluwai and Mfereji.
The following is on offer to visitors:
– A picturesque journey through the evergreen rain forest
– A medicinal tour of plants and herbs, which includes a visit to a traditional Maasai herbs doctor
– A visit to Naramatu
– a small factory where Maasai women make ethnic jewellery
– A chance to have a ‘nyama choma’ or roast meat meal with the Maasai.
– Panoramic view of the Rift Valley, Oldonyo Lengai and Lake Natron
– An insight into the culture of the Maasai and Waarusha
The tours are available for half day, full day, and two/three/four days:
For more information about cultural tourism programs please contact us.