Day 1: Ngorongoro Crater
In the morning transfer from Arusha to Ngorongoro crater for a full day game viewing, picnic lunch at Lerai forest in the crater. Evening, from the crater drive for dinner and overnight, Nainokanoka.
Day 2: Nainokanoka/ Empakai
After breakfast, start your walking into Olmot crater half day, lunch Nainokanoka, after lunch drive to Empakai for dinner and overnight. End of Tour.
Day 3: Empakai/ Naiyobi
After breakfast, walk in a forested. Hike down from the east rim of the crater floor lake, where huge flocks of flamingos breed. Lunch at Empakai, after lunch walk along the rim of Empakai to Naiyobi village. Donkeys are one of the porters dinner and overnight, Naiyobi. Camping
Day 4: Oldonyo Lengai
After breakfast, walk to the foot of Oldonyo Lengai where you will camp for overnight. Then night birs climb up the hill through the steep slopes. The mountain of God, hence the name of the mountain in Maasai language is Volcanic mountain which is still active. Then back to the camp for breakfast. Camping
Day 5: Lake Natron
After breakfast, start walking along the rift valley to Lake Natron the other breading centre of flamingos in the soda lake. Many other water birds can be seen residents and visitors lunch, dinner and overnight lake Natron. Camping
Day 6: Mto Wa Mbu
Next morning after breakfast, you will be picked with a vehicle to Mto wa Mbu via Engaruka ruins. Dinner and overnight Mto wa Mbu. Camping
Day 7: Mto Wa Mbu / Arusha
After breakfast, walk to the water fall near Mto wa mbu, lunch Mto wa mbu. After lunch drive back to Arusha.
- All park entrance fees.
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier.
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above.
- Crater fees.
- Camping fees
- Mattress each (if camping)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
- Activities as per itinerary above.
- International Flights
- Accommodation on The first night on your arrival (book with us)
- Airport transfers (book with us)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Cigarettes, Tips and Sleeping bags (if camping)
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us for USD 449 per person.
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 50per person.
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.